If you encounter this error, you need to make sure that your downloaded files are properly sized, and that the same name. (Only the last file is smaller in size)
To solve this problem, you should re-download the file which is smaller in size and rename the file (if its name is different from the rest). Always be sure not to use too much bandwidth while downloading games, the downloaded file may be damaged if your internet connection is not good enough.
You should see the detailed instructions in the image here:
It’s false positive. The method used to patch games is similar to the method used to code malware! Anti-virus programs will detect the patch as a virus and delete it, even though it isn’t!
No, absolutely impossible, you can not receive viruses while you visit the site. You can only get virus if you download an infected file from the internet and activate them.
Of course, you can download the game via torrent link given in the each post.
If the game take you to Steam site or requires a CD key, that means the game has not yet been patched, you need to patch it before starting the game, you can see instructions on how to use the patch here:
If the game take you to Steam site or requires a CD key, that means the game has not yet been patched and fixed, you need to patch it before starting the game, you can see instructions on how to use the patch an fix your game here:
Most hosting sites limit the size of file upload (eg, wetransfer.com limits 2GB per upload file, So we limit to 5GB files so that we can share it some platform…). That is why, we can’t do anything more.
1. Try run the .exe file with “Run as Administrator”.
2. If the above steps don’t solve the problem, try turning off the Antivirus program as well as the Firewall, then extract / reinstall the game. Try running the game with “Run as Administrator” again.
These are common errors, so we can’t pinpoint the exact cause, so what you need to do is install everything up to the latest version, including:
1. You should download and install the latest versions of: Microsoft Visual C ++, Microsoft .NET Framework, OpenAL, Java, XNA Framework, … (Search on google and download them from the official sites)
2. You should install the latest drivers for your VGA, CPU,… You should download the “3DP Chip” (this is freeware), after installing it, it will help you to find the link to download the latest driver for your VGA, CPU, …
3. Update your Windows.
4. Restart your Windows.
5. Turn off Antivirus programs as well as Firewalls.
6. Extract / reinstall the game, run the game with “Run as Administrator”. Hope these can help you, enjoy
Do same as in the above answer.
Read the above answer.